Thursday, January 27, 2011

Frumpy


This is day three of being a frumpy family. My kids have come down with some kind of virus. Today Isaac was going to the bathroom and throwing up on the floor at the same time. Fun. That is why I haven't bothered to get myself ready in three days.

I completed the St. George Half this past weekend. Beat last years time which made me happy. This will be the race time to beat from here on out. It was mostly a flat course. Sadly, it was a bit more challenging than what I am used to since I seem to only run downhill races lately. The weather was awesome. It got up to 60 degrees on Saturday! Really didn't want to come home. Next race in Moab.

Ryan is busy busy with work as always. His work is doing a "Biggest Loser" competition and he has impressed me with how well he has kept up on it. Our Sportsmall membership is finally getting some good use. He had a hard time eating some soup I made for dinner the other night because he could feel the cream/fat go into his body. Whatever, it was just a lame excuse to tell me it wasn't good. If he wins, they give him travel vouchers to where ever he pleases. I am sure it will be some type of fishing trip. Hoping he does well!

I enrolled Isaac in preschool for next fall and fall of 2012, so he is set until kindergarten! I didn't think you had to do this that far in advance, but apparently if you want the good programs/teachers you do! Very excited for him to experience it.

Liam is quite the terd these days. He is constantly telling you no and saying everything is "mine" if you take it away. But the moment he smiles, it melts your heart and you give him whatever he wants. He is getting pretty daring these days. I caught him sitting on the kitchen table one afternoon. Yup, he climbed up the chair and onto the table. Little stinker!

Getting anxious for warmer weather! Cant' wait to go for morning walks to the park, SWIMMING, and just plain ol' being outside! We are definitely getting cabin fever around here.

2 comments:

Liz B said...

Where did you end up enrolling Isaac for preschool?

And here's to hoping your kids are feeling better soon.

jen said...

Cabin fever FOR SURE!! I'm so done with this bitter cold weather.

I need you to sign me up for a race with you, because that is the only way my butt will get back into gear.

I need to get Taedon enrolled. I suck. At least he will be able to beat up all the kids who pick on him for not knowing his numbers. ha Hope he and that other love get better soon!!

See you soon female brain!
xoxo