Monday, January 2, 2012

The Cabin

Spent the New Year at the cabin this year, I think we have done that for a few years.  Did Ryan and I stay up until midnight?  Yeah right!!  I can barely stay up past 9:00 PM these days.  I think I did make it until 11:30 PM.  Then woke up again at 3:00 AM to Isaac spewing throw up all over me.  Red throw up might I add.  Too much licorice I guess.

Boy how my kids love the cabin, every morning this week Isaac woke up and asked what day it was.  Friday couldn't get here fast enough.  What kid wouldn't love it when you can stay up late, watch movies, eat junk food (hence the red throw up at 3 AM), 4 wheelin'.  

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm with Isaac - that cabin sounds perfect! We were in bed by 11:00 on New Years - real party animals I tell ya!!!

jen said...

Invite me to your effing cabin, Richard! :)

And no more junk food at the cabin, which will save you having to clean up nasty thrown up & oh just a few dollars if you know what I mean ... win-win if you ask me.