Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Candy and puppy dogs

While standing in line at Franklin Covey yesterday, I came across a sign that said something to the effect of...


"We give candy and puppy dogs to unattended children."

At first I thought how nice of them, then I realized the meaning. I noticed both my kids were running amok around the store. I quickly grabbed Liam and yelled at Isaac to come stand by me. I continued to wait my turn in line, with only one cashier there helping a gentlemen that couldn't make a decision on a darn wallet. As I am frantically trying to control my kids, Liam screaming to get down, Isaac thinking it is funny to run away from me, I was losing my patience. I finally gave up and was willing to welcome a new puppy into the family. I got a good laugh out of that, they must not have kids.

0 comments: