Saturday, September 11, 2010

Liam is 1!

We started the day at the doc. I know, how rude is that, shots on your birthday. I thought for sure he would be a bit higher on the charts than Isaac but he only weighs 19 lbs 11 oz. At least he is in the percentage though.

Then we headed to the pool for one last swim for the summer :(

The festivities begin! Party in our backyard. I have yet to see a kid actually dig into their cake and make a mess with it. He wasn't that impressed with it and didn't last long.

My Mom got him this HUGE box filled with balloons all wrapped up, so when he opened it they all floated up. His face lit up! He loved it! It was a huge hit with all the kiddos. Good job Granny!

What an eventful day. (Liam peed on the floor shortly after this photo and was so fascinated as he watched it.)


Time to get rid of those locks

I had to bribe him with 2 suckers and a popsicle. A little boy shouldn't ever have to sit through a haircut that took that long. Not the hairdressers fault, just too much hair!


Man, I love these two. (Yes, Liam recently discovered something exits down there.)

Yup, we spent a lot of the summer doing this...
Sometimes I would catch him in the front yard! Sorry neighbors!

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

who is the taller stream coming from in the bottom picture?! he he!! Happy birthday cute Liam...your little boys are so handsome les.

Julie Knowlton said...

I missed Liam's birthday. Is there any excuse? Sorry. I am in love with your boys. I have been since Day 1. Maybe you should squish them for me.

And why do you look like a model??

Eileen said...

Take that picture off with Ryan in it! He's lucky I didn't walk out on him when he was doing that!

Eileen said...

And another thing - Grandma is fine. Not so much with the Granny thing. Nope.