Monday, July 19, 2010

Silly Isaac again

I am way too lazy to post pictures, we have been keepin' busy all summer long. So here are some more funnies from Isaac and then some...


Apparently I say SOB quite often (guilty), but I have toned it down and say Son-of-a and leave out the last of it. Isaac still likes to blurt out he whole thing quite loudly (kinda cute), so my Mom was asking him the other day what naughty word does Mommy say? Expecting him to say this particular word (yes, we egg it on), he instead thought for a bit and said "She says, Get out of the way douche bag!". I had just dropped him off to my Mom after apparently having some road rage. Hey, at least it wasn't another vulgar word!
On a more spiritual note, we were getting ready to eat dinner and asked Isaac to say the prayer. We often ask him but he hadn't yet. But this particular evening, he whipped out the greatest prayer known to man. We were totally caught off guard. Opened it correctly, blessed the food, thankful that Grandma could come to dinner, and ended with respect. We were shocked and on the verge of tears. Hasn't said it again, but this moment will be remembered forever! So keep praying Isaac, don't listen to Mom's potty mouth.

As for Liam, still army crawling all over. Not standing or even interested in walking like most kids his age. Occasionally gets up on his knees and flirts with the correct way to crawl. He says "Mama", "Kitty", "Dad", "Achoo" (a game we play and he laughs hysterically every time). Poppin' through his four top teeth :(. Cute but, I love the toothless baby look.

Also, just have to brag about Ryan for a bit. We had his annual sales meeting this last weekend and he won top 4 salesman in the company among with a few other recognitions! A goal he has been trying to achieve all year. It has been a tough year for the Barnes' family and it has finally paid off!

4 comments:

corinne said...

holy hilarious! and holy awesome! and holy congratulations!

jaclynn and michael said...

Leslie why are you my favorite person ever! good thing he did not see you going up the dirt ragnar hill.

Melissa said...

Oh man I was laughing so hard about the douche bag comment! I totally pictures you saying it too. LOL!

Congrats to Ryan I know how hard that business can be and thats a big deal.

Lindsey M. said...

Look at FIG!! I love him. LOVE HIM. I am really surprised Noah hasn't done anything like that yet. I haven't cleaned my mouth up a bit especially pregnant...much worse.
Noah doesn't pray like that!! He's thankful for the prophet and that's the end.
Liam, I don't think you should crawl. Give yourself time.
Ryan, A MA ZING. Being a salesman right now is hard, but being in the top 4 is unheard of!!! We're so proud of you!! Good job to the Barnes family! Douche bags!!