Monday, October 3, 2011

Lately

Once again, my lack of posts comes from me being too lazy to get the photos off my computer.  So no photos this round.  Life is great. Isaac started preschool last month. Boy how he loves it, and it is just adorable.  I have started threatening missing preschool if he doesn't listen.  That won't last long.  He is also in soccer with some of the neighbor boys, so darling.  He surprisingly does better than I expected!

As for Liam, still a little stinker.  Quite the feisty one, you wouldn't know it unless you were around him a ton.  He is pretty shy around strangers (sorry bud).  People keep asking if he ever talks, and boy does he!  Now that Isaac is in school it has been so fun just hanging out with him.  I recently got called as a nursery leader so I get to spend lots of time with the kid.  He is so different when he is not around his brother and really is a sweet little boy.  But he does love his brother and follows him around every where.  They play so cute together when they want to.

Then there is boring me.  I started watching a friends kids a few days a week for the month.  And will randomly watch another friend's little girl every now and then.  Today I had all 5!  Had to load them in the car to take Isaac to school today.  I texted Ryan and let him know that there was still room for one more :).  Last week we went to the library and people thought I had two sets of twins.  It has been fun having all these rugrats running around.  Keeps my kids entertained, now that the pool is no longer an option these days.  Loving this weather though, not looking forward to the 6 months of winter we have.  Here is to a long fall!

We just got back from visiting my sister in Vegas.  I braved the trip with just me and the kids while Ry lived the bachelor life.  Luckily things did get done around the house while we were gone.

And my goal for 12 halfs this year is almost complete!  2 more to go, will be done by Oct 15!!  As much as I love running, it will be nice to be done.  I am sure I will continue it, just not sign up for so many at a time.  The only annoying part is not being able to go do something on a whim because I have a race that weekend.  Ryan will be glad to have some Saturdays back to go fishing.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Way to go on your runs! That is dedication. Awesome job. Love hearing about your two little guys. I know you are incredible mama.

Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog. Sure miss you!!!

Lindsey M. said...

You rock my world.