Friday, April 29, 2011

April

Spring Break with Delaney's
We could barely keep up, we did something everyday they were here. Parks, swimming pool, Zoo, Children's Museum, Kangaroo Zoo, movie night.


Never leave children unattended with a big bowl of popcorn. They sure loved cleaning it up though.

Why we haven't hit up Cottonwood Heights indoor pool more often this year? I don't know why, but oh so fun!

One decent day of sun spent at the Zoo, still pretty cold though!

The Ultimate CutDown
Ordered a clipper/trimmer and it came in the mail a couple of days ago.
I was too excited to wait for someone with more experience to monitor me so Liam was my first victim. Off to the bathroom we went and away I buzzed. Here he is before...(showing me his eyes.)
...and the after. This wasn't his hairdo yesterday though, originally I had buzzed the sides and left it long up top, then I just needed my sister to teach me how to trim the top. Ry said he looked like Hitler, I couldn't wait any longer so I just buzzed it all. It will grow back and I will get it right next time!

More chopping. The neighborhood spring clean up is this weekend so we decided to cut down some trees in the front yard. Really wish I would have gotten a before pic. Now hopefully our grass will grow without those darn pine needles!

EASTER
Easter Brunch at Gardner Village, it is gonna have to be a yearly tradition.

SPRING, PLEASE COME
Man, warmer weather can't get here fast enough! Playing outside is just a must for these boys, but it is still quite muddy out there.

2 comments:

Julie Knowlton said...

Things on my wish list:

1. Spring Break with the Delaney's.
2. A buzz cut from Leslie (you know what I mean).
3. For Liam to follow me around showing me his eyes.

Anonymous said...

Julie is hilarious! We had so much fun with you guys. Now come to our neck of the woods so we can play where it's warm!! Love you all....